Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 – Run for the Dolphins
is scheduled on February 6, 2011.
Race Categories available are 3K/5K/10K/16K/21K/42KM
– 3K and 5k – new route in Bonifacio Global City. ( Start/Finish at Bonifacio Global City)
– 10K – first time to be run in the Skyway. (Start at Ayala; Finish at Bonifacio Global City)
– 16K – new race category to be run on the Skyway. (Start at Ayala; Finish at Bonifacio Global City)
– 21K (Half Marathon) – Run more of the Skyway with a new route. (Start at Ayala; Finish at Bonifacio Global City )
– 42K (Full Marathon) – On the new extended Skyway up to Sucat Road. (Start/Finish at Bonifacio Global City )
D-Tag Timing System will be used for this event. Dri-Fit type technical shirt will be given as well as medals for ALL finishers.
Watchout for more details soon on the registration fees and venues for the different categories. Registration starts December 12, 2010.
Let’s register after the milo marathon finals! I’m sooo excited for this one! I’m running half marathon on this event.
check this out! http://www.conduraskywaymarathon.com/
See you there!