I enjoyed reading Book 1 of Hunger Games Trilogy. I just started reading Catching Fire and I will try to take note of the beautiful quotes from the book. I will make a book review as well after I finish reading it.
Below are some of the quotes I have gathered from this book. Feel free to add your favorite quotes as well:
– Because sometimes things happen to people and they’re not equipped to deal with them.
– I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now and live in it forever.
– Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable.
– I always channel my emotions into my work. That way, I don’t hurt anyone but myself.
– “I’m so sorry,” I whisper. I lean forward and kiss him. His eyelashes flutter and he looks at me through a haze of opiates. “Hey, Catnip.” “Hey, Gale,” I say. “Thought you’d be gone by now,” He says.
My choices are simple. I can die like a quarry in the woods or I can die here beside Gale. “I’m not going anywhere. I’m going to stay right here and cause all kinds of trouble.”
“Me, too,” Gale says. He just manages a smile before the drugs pull him back under
– You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him.
– Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.