1 Family Spanish Style Sardines (remove oil)
1 medium size onion
salt and pepper
1. Cook your angel hair pasta according to package directions. Don’t forget to add salt and a few drops of cooking oil. This usually take 4 minutes only. Drain and rinse on tap water. Set aside.
2. Saute garlic, onion and drained spanish sardines on 2 tbsp olive oil. You may use any brand of spanish style sardines. I used Family’s Brand Sardines as it is cheap and tastes good as well (less than PhP 25). You can mash 2 or 3 pieces of the 6 sardines. Let the flavor of garlic, onion, sardines blend well with the olive oil for 3 minutes.
3. Add your cooked angel hair pasta. Let all the ingredients blend well with the pasta. This will take around 2 minutes.
4. Your Spanish Sardines Pasta is now ready to be served.
– photo to be uploaded soon –